Connect the patient to the harnesses in the following way:
- red harness to right wrist
- yellow harness to left wrist
- blue harness to right ankle
- black harness to left ankle
- head band on the forehead with the cable to the right hand side (with the strips in contact with the skin)
When you cover the wrists and ankles with the straps make sure that the electrodes are on the inside, touching the skin. The metal part of the electrodes should be covered with rubber. In order to protect clients with hyper-sensitivity make sure that no metal part is in direct contact with the skin.