Connect the patient to the harnesses in the following way:
- red harness to right wrist
- blue harness to right ankle
- yellow harness to left wrist
- black harness to left ankle
- head band on the forehead (with the strips in contact with the skin)
When you cover the wrists and ankles with the straps make sure that the electrodes are on the inside, touching the skin. The metal part of the electrodes should be covered with rubber. In order to protect clients with hyper-sensitivity make sure that no metal part is in direct contact with the skin.