Yes, you can use the software without the box. The software permits 50 start ups without the box, and after that it requires the box to be connected to avoid going into Demo mode.
Articles in this section
- How to backup your patient files in the 2012 or older versions?
- How to restore your patient files in the newer versions (2012 to 2018)?
- How to backup your patient files in the newer versions (2012 to 2018)?
- What are the recommended computer specifications for running the program?
- What Windows version should I use if I have a QXCI System?
- Where can I find the version number of the Software installed on my computer?
- Why aren’t the BodyViewer videos playing?
- What to do when getting the following message: ”This serial number does not exist in our database” during the activation?
- What can I do when the Test function is not accessible?
- What can I do when the Software does not recognize the SCIO?