The first thing to be done when connecting the EDUCTOR System to your computer for the first time is to install the USB driver and check for new firmware. We are constantly developing the hardware, so every now and then we will release a new firmware for your device that will improve its functioning and add exciting new graphics and videos to the LCD screen. Please note that this works only for the BIG SCREEN LCD EDUCTOR.
Here are the easy steps on how to do that:
- Go to www.qxsubspace.com and login
- From the top menu bar select Downloads and then Software
- Download the ‘QXSUBSPACE APP’.
- In the pop-up window click on ‘Save file’ or click ‘Run’ if the option comes up.
- If you clicked on ‘Save File’, run the downloaded ‘QXSUBSPACE_APP_Installer_10052018.exe’ file by double clicking on it in the download window.
Start the QXSUBSPACE APP and login. Click on Firmware Update button at the bottom of the screen. This initializes the update. Follow the instructions given to you by the Updater.
The download is running in a loop until all the necessary files are downloaded, decompressed and uploaded to the EDUCTOR device. When the update is completed the following message pops up: "Your EDUCTOR IS UP TO DATE"
Once the USB driver and firmware are correctly installed and checked, you can move on to the software download/installation and activation phase.