The Biofeedback Interfaced Graphics (BIG) is automatically installed with the EDUCTOR64 Software. An icon called BIG will be placed on your desktop. You can load and activate the Biofeedback Interfaced Graphics (BIG) directly from your desktop.
- Double click on the BIG icon on your Desktop or start it from the main EDUCTOR64 Software. If you start the BIG from outside of the EDUCTOR64 Software, the EDUCTOR device recognition panel will appear. This means that your EDUCTOR device is properly connected and functioning.
- Please click ‘Close’ on the device recognition panel to proceed.
- The next window will ask you for the Username and Password of your QXSUBSPACE account. This is the first window that appears when you start the BIG from out the main EDUCTOR64 Software.
- Please type your username and password in the appropriate box and click on ‘Sign In’.
- You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to complete the Activation fee payment.
- If the activation is complete, the software will close.
Your Software is now active and ready to use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.