Please follow the next steps in order to set up the USB driver:
- Plug in the USB-to-USB cable (the SCIO must be connected).
- The ‘Hardware installation wizard’ will inform you of the new hardware and its dialogue box will pop up.
- The dialogue box will ask if you want to connect to the Internet. Select the last option ‘No, not this time’. The ‘Next >’ button will be activated. Click on it.
- The ‘Found New Hardware Wizard’ dialogue box will appear. Select the 'Install from a list or specific location' (Advanced) option. Click ‘Next >’.
- Select 'browse' and search for the folder where you downloaded the „Clasp 32 install DVD”. Select the „USB driver” folder. Click OK. Click ‘Next >’.
- A second dialogue box will pop up to let you know that the software being installed is not a ‘Microsoft’ product. Click on ‘Continue Anyway’.
- Once the installation is complete click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- The ‘Hardware installation wizard’ will pop up again and its dialogue window will appear. Please repeat the procedure.
- In the ‘Windows task bar’ the message ‘Your new hardware is installed and ready to use’ will appear.
Continue with the next step, ’Configuring the SCIO System’s communication port (COM port)’
Please sign in to leave a comment.