Please follow the next steps in order to set up the USB driver:
- Plug in the USB-to-USB cable (the SCIO must be connected).
- The ‘Hardware installation wizard’ will inform you of the new hardware and its dialogue box will pop up.
- The dialogue box will ask if you want to connect to the Internet. Select the last option ‘No, not this time’. The ‘Next >’ button will be activated. Click on it.
- The ‘Found New Hardware Wizard’ dialogue box will appear. Select the 'Install from a list or specific location' (Advanced) option. Click ‘Next >’.
- Select 'browse' and search for the folder where you downloaded the „Clasp 32 install DVD”. Select the „USB driver” folder. Click OK. Click ‘Next >’.
- A second dialogue box will pop up to let you know that the software being installed is not a ‘Microsoft’ product. Click on ‘Continue Anyway’.
- Once the installation is complete click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- The ‘Hardware installation wizard’ will pop up again and its dialogue window will appear. Please repeat the procedure.
- In the ‘Windows task bar’ the message ‘Your new hardware is installed and ready to use’ will appear.
Continue with the next step, ’Configuring the SCIO System’s communication port (COM port)’