If your Software does not recognize the EDUCTOR device, one of the following reasons could apply:
- the driver of the device is not installed correctly
- the type of the device is not set in the Interface Type program
Please try one or all of the following suggestions:
- unplug the USB cable from the EDUCTOR device and plug it back in
- unplug the USB cable from the computer and plug it back in
- plug the USB cable in a different USB port of your computer
If none of these suggestions work, please check whether your driver is installed successfully (See ‘How can I install the USB driver of the EDUCTOR device?') and that the type of the device is set in the Interface Type program (See ‘Choosing your Interface Type’).