The DivX Codec is a program necessary for the proper functioning of the Body Viewer Program. If while running Body Viewer your videos don’t play, installing this codec will most likely solve the issue. Please follow the steps outlined below to install the DivX Codec:
- Please download and install the QXUSBSPACE APP if you do not have it installed already.
- Then, navigate to C:\Program Files\QXSUBSPACE APP\drivers and search for Divx511Bundle.exe.
- Double click on Divx511Bundle.exe.
- The DivX Codec Installation wizard will pop up. In the DivX Codec Setup screen please click on the 'Next' button.
- In the Welcome window that appears next, please on the 'Next' button again.
- On the 'Choose Destination Location' window please click on the 'Next' button.
- The next window is the 'Select Components' window. Please click on 'Next' to proceed.
- On the 'Ready To Install' window of the DivX Codec Setup please click on the 'Next' button to start the actual installation.
- Please click 'Yes' on the License Agreement.
- There are two Windows Explorer windows open and at the end of the installation and the finish screen of the DivX Codec Setup. Please close the two Windows Explorer windows and click on „Close” on the finish screen of the DivX Codec Setup.
You have now successfully installed the DivX Codec!
Please sign in to leave a comment.