The DivX Codec is a program necessary for the proper functioning of the Body Viewer Program. If while running Body Viewer your videos don’t play, installing this codec will most likely solve the issue. Please follow the steps outlined below to install the DivX Codec:
When installing the SCIO/EDUCTOR Software, the DivX Codec is automatically installed on your computer.
- Please look for the DivX Bundle icon on your desktop and double click on it.
- The DivX Codec Installation wizard will pop up. In the DivX Codec Setup screen please click on the 'Next' button.
- In the Welcome window that appears next, please on the 'Next' button again.
- On the 'Choose Destination Location' window please click on the 'Next' button.
- The next window is the 'Select Components' window. Please click on 'Next' to proceed.
- On the 'Ready To Install' window of the DivX Codec Setup please click on the 'Next' button to start the actual installation.
- Please click 'Yes' on the License Agreement.
- There are two Windows Explorer windows open and at the end of the installation and the finish screen of the DivX Codec Setup. Please close the two Windows Explorer windows and click on „Close” on the finish screen of the DivX Codec Setup.
You have now successfully installed the DivX Codec!