In 2012 we have built in an automatic patient backup tool, which means that you no longer need to backup your patients before installing a new version, as they are automatically saved. However, it is recommended you backup your patient files regularly in case your computer or hard drive gets damaged.
In order to create a backup, please follow the steps below:
- Start the Eductor64 and go to Demographics
- Click on „Patient Data (Load New or Previous Patient)”
- Click on „Backup and Restore” menu in the top menu bar
- Click on „Save a Backup”
- Select the location to save to, preferably an external memory stick
- Click „Save”
- Click „OK” on the confirmation message that pops up
You have now successfully made a backup!