If your Test function is not accessible your SCIO/EDUCTOR/INDIGO/QXCI software is in demo mode. To activate the software please see "How to activate your EDUCTOR64 software".
Articles in this section
- How to backup your patient files in the 2012 or older versions?
- How to restore your patient files in the newer versions (2012 to 2018)?
- How to backup your patient files in the newer versions (2012 to 2018)?
- What are the recommended computer specifications for running the program?
- What Windows version should I use if I have a QXCI System?
- Where can I find the version number of the Software installed on my computer?
- Why aren’t the BodyViewer videos playing?
- What to do when getting the following message: ”This serial number does not exist in our database” during the activation?
- What can I do when the Test function is not accessible?
- What can I do when the Software does not recognize the SCIO?