Please follow the steps below to backup your Client Files if you have a 2012 or older version:
- Open an Internet browser, go to www.qxsubspace.com and log in using your Username and Password.
- Click on ‘Downloads’ from the top menu bar and select ‘Software’.
- Scroll down to find the Client Backup Tool and click ‘Download’.
- Click ‘Save’ or ‘Run’ in the download window.
- When the file is downloaded, double click on ‘ClientBackupTool.exe’ and ‘Run’ to start the installation.
- Click ‘Next’ on the Welcome Screen.
- In the next window you have the option of selecting where to install the Client Backup Tool. The recommended folder is the default. Please click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- The final window before the installation is a summary of the installation process, with information about set up done on previous pages. Please click ‘Next’ to start the installation.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the installation.
- The Client Backup Tool will automatically start when installation is finished. The following message is displayed: ‘Do you want to run the BackupRestore Software in Paradox Mode? If you have 2009 or older please choose Yes. If you have 3-3-2010 or newer version please chose No.’ Make the appropriate selection based on the Software currently installed on your computer. The next message will display the Database type you have. Click ‘OK’ to proceed.
- Click ‘Make a Backup’ to save your client files. There is an option of removing the duplicate patients.
- When Backup is complete you will get a message to confirm. Please click ‘OK’ to finish.
You have now successfully backed up your Patient Files!