In 2012 we have built in an automatic patient backup tool, which means that you no longer need to backup your patients before installing a new version, as they are automatically saved. However, it is recommended you backup your patient files regularly in case your computer or hard drive gets damaged.
In order to restore a backup, please follow the steps below:
- Start the Eductor64 and go to Demographics
- Click on „Patient Data (Load New or Previous Patient)”
- Click on „Backup and Restore” menu in the top menu bar
- Click on „Restore”
- Select the location of the backup file
- Click „Open”
- The program will inform you how many patient records there are and ask to confirm restoring the patients.
- Click „Yes” to proceed with the backup or „No” to cancel.
- Click „OK” on the confirmation message that pops up.
You have now successfully restored a backup!