- If that happens, please do not modify any information in the window. Click the Exit button and restart your computer.
- Connect to the internet, then restart the program.
- If you still get the blue activation failed screen, please proceed to step 4.
- Please make sure that your windows is updated:
Click on Start.
Click on Settings.
Click on Updates and Security.
Click on Advanced Options.
Activate Receive updates for other Microsoft Products when you update Windows.
Click on the back arrow (top left of the screen).
Click on Check for updates.
Install and reboot as required to install all of the updates.
- Please ensure that you do not have any antivirus program loaded other than NOD32.
- Then, please close the program, open the QXSUBSPACE APP.
- Log in, click on Eductor64
- Click on check and repair or Install Update and complete the process.
- Restart the computer.
- Launch the Eductor64 program.
Please sign in to leave a comment.