Kindly note that this process is only needed for Eductor64 software versions older that 3-3-2018, September 2020.
The latest Eductor64 software auto detects the COM Port and there is no need to set the port number to 1.
Should you have an older version, follow the steps below to configure the COM Port in Windows 8 or Windows 10:
- Type "Device Manager" in the search function of the Windows
- Click on Ports (COM & LTP)
- Right click on USB Serial Port (COM x)
- Click on Properties
- Click on Port Settings tab
- Set the Bits per second to 115200
- Click Advanced
- Change the COM Port Number to 1
- Click OK and close the window
You have now set up your COM Port!